Subject Choice Counselling (Grade 9)
Career Counselling – (Grade 10 to 12)
Work Smart Session – (Grade 6 to 12)
Subject choice in Grade 9 is always a stressful time! Most learners (and their parents), find it difficult to choose subjects for grade 10. There are so many questions. Which subjects will keep my options open for further study after school? Should I take Maths? What about the other subjects?
Career Guidance for Subject Choice assists Grade 9 learners develop greater insight regarding their potential aptitudes and interests. This process also assists in identifying the necessary subjects required in order to attain entry into their preferred avenue of study after school.
Career Counselling offered to Grade 10 to 12 students, assists learners to develop greater self-awareness regarding their potential aptitudes and interests. It also assists in identifying suitable career options and post-matric study programs.
Our Work Smart Sessions assists students with information processing and study ethic techniques.
Sessions Structured As Follows:
- Two 1 Hour Sessions conducted over two days.
- Analysis of students report / Qualitative interview with learner & parent / guardian.
- Report generated based on the interview and assessment of students reports.
- In-depth feedback regarding all the results is provided.
- Sound recommendations are made regarding subject and career choices.
- Work Smart Sessions – Study ethic techniques.
|Subject Choice Counselling – Grade 9||Session 1 & 2||Total Cost: R600|
|Career Counselling – Grade 10 to 12||Session 1 & 2||Total Cost: R700|
|Work Smart Session – Grades 6 to 12||Session 1 & 2||Total Cost: R700|
Sessions conducted by Mariam Mia: Educator and Childhood Development Specialist:
BA Honours (Education & Psychology) – UNISA
Specialisation 15 Years of Experience within the field of Childhood Development.
20 Years of Experience within the field Education.